Re: OLI requirements

Kireeti and Vijay,

in the capacity of a non-co-author :-)  and operator, please see
comments inline.

Kireeti Kompella wrote:

> A document on Optical Link Interface Requirements has been submitted
>
> Please review the draft and comment (to _this_ list) on the following:
> 1) Are the requirements stated useful?

yes

> 2) Are there useful requirements that are missing?

nothing that meets the eye or would stop progressing the document

> 3) Do you think that this document should be a CCAMP WG document?
>    a) as it stands today?
>    b) only if it changed?
>    c) no, no matter what surgery is done on it?
>    d) yawn ...

> Extra points for terse, technical and temperate comments.
>
> We'd like to judge the sentiment towards this draft in a week or two,
> so if you'd like your comments to be acted upon, send them soon.

Good, I think this is a typical case there it is extremely more useful
to have  something (and possible improve later if necessary) than not
have anything. Please progress this a fast as possible.

/Loa

--
Loa Andersson
Chief Architect,