RE: Suggested Label Doubt

Manoj,

You think correctly. A label, by definition, has local significance (between
adjacent
MPLS nodes).

That the suggested label and  label set may have significance beyond a single
MPLS hop is simply because the nodes choose to assert the same value for
subsequent hops as well.
And yes, technically both the suggested label and the label set may change
at each hop.
(For example, consider an optical network with no wavelength conversion
capability.
 A label set that represents the wavelengths that can be allocated [say,
lambda1 through lamba6] may, for example,
become more restricted as the request advances, since subsequent nodes may not
have all of these
wavelengths available [only lambda2 and lambda4 may be available beyond some
node for instance]).

-Vishal