RE: Control Channel Doubt

Hi Vishal,

--- Vishal Sharma <vsharma87@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Bert,
>
> While I understand your concern, I have a question.
> Since both MPLS and CCAMP WGs had issued a joint
> last call on the
> GMPLS drafts, aren't at least the GMPLS-related
> drafts are the subject of both
> WGs.

Yes, indeed.  Does that justify filling many many
mailboxes with duplicate mails?  I suspect the overlap
between the ccamp and mpls mailing lists is very high
-- more relevantly, I suspect that the number of folks
interested in GMPLS who are *not* subscribed to CCAMP
AND are subscribed to MPLS is close to zero.
Especially after Bert's mail asking to minimize
cross-postings.

Kireeti.