Doubt related to AdminStatus Object in GMPLS extentions to RSVP-TE

Hi All,
        I have a doubt related to recently included AdminStatus object in
GMPLS drafts. It states two reasons for including this object. In Ist case,
the usage of this object by ingress node in non-refresh path message or by
transit or egress node in the notify message before deleting the LSP is
fine. Is this to supress the alarm generation by optical nodes as  loss of
light will propagate faster than the tear down signalling messages
(Path/Resv Tear?
Can someone please explain me other reason to include this object in
PATH/RESV messages ? Is the use of this procedure only applicable prior to
LSP deletion ?

Regards,
manoj.