Re: Doubt related to AdminStatus Object in GMPLS extentions to RSVP-TE

Hi Tom,
        I am referring to the latest GMPLS signalling drafts.

http://www.labn.net/docs/draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-signaling-05.txt
http://www.labn.net/docs/draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-rsvp-te-04.txt
http://www.labn.net/docs/draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-cr-ldp-04.txt

Lou Berger has sent these drafts on ccamp mailing list.

Regards,
manoj.