Re: AW: CCAMP minutes

Kireeti,

I agree with Juergen's comment. That's what I said.

Regards,

Maarten

Heiles Juergen wrote:

> I think Maartens comment on concatenation conversion is stated wrong.
> He said that concatenation converion is a standard feature (defined in G.707 and G.783) and that we should first focus on support for standard features before defining support for proprietary features. So put it in.
>
> Juergen

begin:vcard
n:Vissers;Maarten
tel;cell:+31 62 061 3945
tel;fax:+31 35 687 5976
tel;home:+31 35 526 5463
tel;work:+31 35 687 4270
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Optical Network Group;Lucent Technologies Nederland
version:2.1
email;internet:mvissers@lucent.com
title:Consulting Member of Technical Staff
adr;quoted-printable:;;Botterstraat 45=0D=0A=0D=0A;1271 XL Huizen;;;The Netherlands
fn:Maarten Vissers
end:vcard