Re: Question on GMPLS contentions resolution

Eric:

In GMPLS functional specification:
(1) Two uni-directional LSPs establishment with label suggestion will result contention. Downstream node
label assignment policy solves the contention.
(2) Two bi-directional LSPs establishment with I/O pair restriction will result contention. LSP with
master node label assignment wins the contention.
(3) How about the contention between a uni-directional LSP and bi-directional LSP in the same framework?
The application is not clear currently. But if you draw figures by yourself, you may find the issue.

-- Guangzhi