Questions on draft-kompella-mpls-bundle-05

I've been reading the bundle-05 spec and have a couple questions.

Bundling (section 5.2) requires that the upstream node specify the
component interface used in each direction when setting up bi-directional
LSPs. But only the "Explicit Indication by Component Interface ID"
mechanism of signaling specifies how this is accomplished.

How can you specify both components using "Explicit Indication
by IP Address"? Are the IP source and destination addresses expected
to be the means of specifying both the  Upstream and Downstream components?

How can you specify both components using "Implicit Indication"? I don't
see a way to make this work.

Is it intended that Explicit Indication by IP Address and Implicit
Indication only setup bi-directional LSPs using bi-directional links?

Thanks,
steve atkinson