Re: Question on GMPLS contentions resolution

Guangzhi,

    The reference to setup and holding priorities would require a reference
to [RSVP-TE] and [CR-LDP] references already included in the draft.
Whther or not these need to be specifically called out again is a call for
the authors - assuming that they include any of your proposed changes.

--
Eric Gray