Re: Question on GMPLS contentions resolution

Hang:

Yah. I see the point. As long as this clarification is addressed, the rule (2)
may not be needed since setup priority has to be greater than the holding
priority to preempt an established LSP.

One question: assume LSP A with Path message from node 1 and node 2 and LSP B
with Resv message from node 2 to node 1. Node 1 has cross-conneced for LSP A and
node 2 has cross-connected for LSP B. The setup prority is equal to the holding
priority for both LSP A and LSP B. It is easy to resolve the contention on node
2. How about node 1? LSP A has been setup on node 1 but LSP B has not. Resv
message is required to use the setup priority to preempt other established
LSPs.

What is the harm to put a rule without confliction with previous definitions.
Otherwise, other clarifications are required.

Regards,

Guangzhi