RE: FW: Questions on draft-ietf-mpls-bundle-00

Hi Ed,

I agree, comments below.

Regards,
steve atkinson

This is how I felt it should work. I don't see any additional
value in COMPONENT_IF_DOWNSTREAM that can't be handled by
the IF_INDEX TLV. Both carry the same information, the
unnumbered interface identifier.