GMPLS RSVP Nodal Fault recovery

I think I've found a problem with the nodal fault recovery mechanism
in draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-rsvp-te-04.txt, section 9.5.

If the node that fails is the ingress node (i.e., an LER), then the LSP
won't recover since there is no upstream neighbor from which this
restarting LER will receive a PATH message.  Therefore, the LER
won't send a PATH message to its downstream neighbor, and the
LSP recovery fails.

In other words, recovery only seems to work if an LSR or an Egress
LER experiences nodal failure.

Perhaps this could be fixed by having neighbors of the restarting
node send a RESV for any Resv state held?

Alan