RE: Moving right along ...

Eric,

I also have commented on this multiple times. My previous comments were that
the labels are inaccurate (e.g. ITU SDH supports both SONET (AU-3 and AU-4)
and ETSI SDH (AU-4)) and they introduce an unnecessary complexity as they
are not aligned with the transport plane functionality. There already exists
lots of mis-information on SDH/SONET interworking - let's not add to it for
supporting GMPLS. For a carrier, this introduces unnecessary operational
complexity. I have not seen any discussion of my comments.

Can you please share with us your concerns as it is difficult to discuss
technical issues if they are not identified.

Deborah Brungard
AT&T