Re: Moving right along ...

Hi Yanhe,

Maybe there is some misunderstanding. Node B is strictly not GMPLS. It
is simply part of the network that made up the "dumb" pipe. And because
the control plane control channel is separate, A and C can be adjacent
without ever knowing who B is or that even B existed. From A and C's
point of view, the network looks like:

  A ----- C

Think of the case of how a BGP sees an area. If an area is made up of:

  A -- B -- C

and B is internal router, does BGP "see" B?

Zhi