From: Lou Berger [mailto:lberger@movaz.com]
Sent: 01 October 2001 07:48
To: ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Subject: update GMPLS signaling documents

FYI -

Updated versions of the signaling and RSVP-TE documents have been
submitted. The CR-LDP version is forthcoming.  The updates address comments
received during the August meeting and comment period.

Here's a summary of changes:

draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-signaling-06.txt
Changes from previous version:
o Removed redundant encoding type
o Revised Admin Status Usage (per comments and also removed potential race
condition) o Clarified text related to interface bundling (To be consistent
with updated bundling draft.)
o Minor editorial changes and clarifications
o Revised G-PID (per comments on list)

draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-rsvp-te-05.txt
Changes from previous version:
o Revised Admin Status Usage (per comments and also removed potential race
condition)
o Clarified text related to interface bundling (To be consistent with
updated bundling draft.)
o Added IF_ID ERROR_SPEC Object (Per comments, supports Control Channel
Separation by allowing identification of errored interface.)
o Added U bit to Label RRO subobject (Per comment, to match defined ERO.)
o Clarified usage of Restart_Cap o Replaced use of Suggested_Label during
recovery with new Recovery_Label (Per last WG session)
o Added IANA Considerations
o Minor editorial changes and clarifications

For those who don't want to wait, the drafts are available from:
http://www.labn.net/docs/draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-signaling-06.txt
http://www.labn.net/docs/draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-rsvp-te-05.txt

Lou