Re: Generalized Signaling - LSP Encoding Type expansion

Hi Eric,

Maybe I'm confused but is it really talking about "unified transport
CP"? I think we are still talking about an IP control plane (BTW, what
is the definition of IP CP?), but using this IP control plane to allow
requesting different types of transport plane for services that those
transport planes can offer, still using the IP-based protocols.

Is that right, or am I completely uninformed?

Zhi