Re: Moving right along ... gmpls-sonet-sdh-02

A couple of comments on draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-sonet-sdh-02.txt

1) Under Signal Type there are four transforms described and it
   is suggested that these four may be applied in the specified
   order.  I don't think transparency makes much sense after specifying
   concatenation transforms.  This should be clarified.

2) In the transparency section it states "Section/Regenerator
   Section layer transparency means that the entire frames must
   be delivered unmodified" and "Line/Multiplex Section layer
   transparency means that the LOH/MSOH must be delivered
   unmodified."  This would seem to preclude the forms of TDM
   multiplexing supported by some equipment (e.g., 4xOC-48 into
   "OC-192").  I think we should add language that allows for
   this.

Regards,
Ben Mack-Crane