Re: Moving right along ... Switching Type

Hi John,

I think I've mentioned this before, but I'll repeat myself. I think
switching capability may have be useful in identifying what is allowable
for routing purposes and for discovery purposes.

But once those are identified, signaling does not need to get involved.
You responded to Ben that the switching capability field is end-to-end
and does not change in intermediate nodes. Is this right?

Zhi