Re: Moving right along ... Switching Type

Zhi-Wei,

> <z>Maybe this is one where we need to ask individuals with operational
> experience and have some experience with service provisioning whether
> having one end with Ethernet and another end with OC-48 sounds like a
> configuration that makes sense?

Let me see if I understand your proposal. Consider the following
example:

   R1---OXC1---OXC2----R2

where the TE interface on R1 is a collection of GigE ports, and the TE
interface on R2 is a collection of OC-48 ports. Are you saying that
establishing an LSP between R1 to R2 makes sense ?

Yakov.