Re: Two week Last Call on LMP (Sections 12.3.3 and 12.3.4)

Hi Young,

1. Yeah events 1.evCCup and 2.evCCDown has to be added in the Data Link
FSM's in  the down state also. Agreed.

2. Transtition 10:evLnkDealloc can be possible know even in the degraded
state. Yeah a control channel is needed, but this event can also be a
external event know, from the user or a network management event. If this
is possible then this event is required in this state. Kindly clarify me.

3. Also event 14.evdcDown can also possible in Test/Pasv Test state. Since
to send a Test message or to receive a Test message we need a data channel.
If you see both the FSM's ( Data link ) event 3 & 4 will pose the next
state to Test & Pasv Test state from Up/Free state. So the event
14.evdcDown is also possible on both the states and hence the next state in
both the case will be down.

Thanks,
Ramesh