RE: Two week Last Call on LMP (Sections 12.3.3 and 12.3.4)

Hello Jonathan,

Comments/question below. Also please note, edgeFlow has changed its name
to Meriton Networks Inc., and as a result the email address changes to
george.young@meriton.com.

Regards,
George R. Young
Meriton Networks Inc.
329 March Rd., Kanata, ON, Canada, K2K 2E1
phone: +1 613-270-9279 Ext 287