Re: draft-ansorge-ccamp-lmp-sonet-sdh-00.txt

Maarten,

I wasn't aware that we can not use "non-standard" acronyms
please provide me the ITU dictionary of standard acronyms ;-)

Also this is a first version of a -00.txt draft. Changes
will be provided as needed.

Thanks,
- dimitri.

Maarten Vissers wrote:

> Dimitri,
>
> I don't know if it is necessary to redescribe SDH/SONET processing in an IETF
> document. I would prefer references to the appropriate SDH standards; otherwise
> you get different specifications and people get confused.
>
> Quickly scanning the text I already hit a few places where text is not
> consistent with SDH standards. You are also introducing terminology that is
> non-existing in SDH; e.g. LTE, SGE, AGE, SME, multiplexer types, POM.
>
> Regards,
>
> Maarten
>
> Dimitri Papadimitriou wrote:
> >
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > In order to re-inforce the message sent by Germano
> > concerning our full support to LMP, i would like to
> > point out here that we have submitted together with
> > Jonathan an I-D dealing with Sonet/SDH extensions
> > for LMP.
> >
> > This I-D can be found at (IETF website of course ;-)
> > http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ansorge-ccamp-lmp-sonet-sdh-00.txt
> >
> > Any feedback is highly appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > - dimitri.

begin:vcard
n:Dimitri;Papadimitriou Dimitri
tel;home:+32 2 3434361
tel;work:+32 3 2408491
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.alcatel.com
org:Alcatel Bell;IPO NA (NSG) - Antwerpen
version:2.1
email;internet:dimitri.papadimitriou@alcatel.be
title:Optical Networking R&S - Senior Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;Francis Wellesplein, 1=0D=0AB-2018 Antwerpen;;;;BELGIUM
fn:Papadimitriou Dimitri
end:vcard