Re: [IP-Optical] LMP: Link verification procedure suggestions.

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your kind explanation on this procedure. Finally we have got the
procedure. Also my kind request is can you please
add this explanation in the draft which will be helpful to the reader.

Thanks,
Ramesh
Murugan

---<snipped>---