Re: AW: AW: VC-4-64c as forwarding adjacency

Hi Marteen,
            I fully agree with the diagram below. There will be a ATM VP
link (VC-4-64c) between nodes A and D.

Can u please elaborate more on this one :
"ATM VP connection controllers in A and D exchange ATM VP labels to
setup ATM VP connections"

How will the ATM VP labels be distributed between nodes A and D ? Is it
not with in the scope of GMPLS signalling ?

If I am misinterpreting the concept of LSP hierarchies, please let me know
that too.

Regards,
manoj.