Re: Lambda LSP establishment

Hi Marteen,
            The concept of FA is mentioned for SDH/SONET in gmpls-sdh
-sonet draft. It says that if u have a HOVC trail as a FA (advertized
as a link) then u can allocate the lower level signals in it by making
the higher bits of label as 0s (i.e. S and U}. This is fine for the same
technology. What about the case where the TDM LSP has to be tunneled through
the Lambda LSP ? What will be the form of label (i.e. {SUKLM} or lambda
etc.) ?

Regards,
manoj.