RE: Fwd: Comments on GMPLS signalling drafts

Hi Vishal,
           Thanks a lot for the clarifications. John Drake mentioned in one
of his responses that a LSC FA-LSP can be advertised in routing
with different switching type (i.e. TDM). It means an FA can be
advertised using switching type that is different from the switching
type of the LSP that created the FA. I don't think this is mentioned
in any of the drafts. Please let me know if I m missing something.

Following was my main concern :

A LSP that is established with switching type say X (X=PSC/LSC/FSC/TDM)
and advertised as a FA with different switching type say Y (X != Y)
then what all the possible combinatios of X and Y ?

Regards,
manoj.