RE: GMPLS signaling documents updated per last calls

Hi Deborah,

> I previously made the
> comments to merge the (1) SDH and SONET values as one value

There was a meeting among Steve Trowbridge, Maarten Vissers,
Eric Mannie, Dimitri Papadimitriou, the CCAMP ADs and chairs on
several issues, among them this one.  The upshot was that whenever
possible, the SDH label should be used, with the encoding type
set to SDH (i.e., G.707); however, there are signals that have
no SDH equivalent (if I remember right, VC-3 -- someone correct
me!), so we will keep SONET labels and encoding types around
for that case and for legacy equipment.

The revised SONET/SDH document will contain the exact wording.
I will also be sending a reply to the ITU communication stating
the agreement we came to.

Kireeti.