RE: protection and restoration [was: Re: Moving right along ... generalized-signaling-06]

Hi Maarten,

Maarten Vissers wrote 19 December 2001 13:25
<snipped top/tail>
> One of the requirements we have to meet is that traffic of
> user A is not
> delivered to user B. Also during recovery from a failed
> connection (either by
> means of protection swithcing, or restoration) we have to
> guarantee that user A
> traffic is not delivered to user B.
NH=> Can I ask, is there a general agreement on this principle in this
group?  It's something operators usually insist on, so I'd like to know if
its agreed here and the mechanism that ensures this.

thanks, Neil