Re: Reception of RSVP packets at intermediate node

Hi,

Can someone point me to these SunOS patches that were required to fix the
problem of RSVP packets interception and reception at intermedite nodes. Are
they publically available at some site?????

How does the other protable implementations take care of it when they run
over SunOS/Solaris??? Which socket option they use?

Any help shall be greatly appreciated.
Regards.
Raju