RE: Working Group last call on Four Ethernet Drafts

Hello,

I would like to understand the motivation behind the use of the
classtype object instead of simply using the index field as a bit vector
for ethernet priorities as it is specified in the OIF UNI 2.0.  This
simplifies the interpretation of the index field and reduces the number
of objects that need to be included in the message.

Regards,

Benoit Tremblay