RE: Segment protection failure when recovery LSPs overlap

Nic,

I will restate, in all protection scheme there is a master slave
mechanism. Now concerning the SRRO: C (and B) and F (and G) are
generators in the upstream and downstream direction. So the SRRO are
known to B and it is what we are interested in that B does not trigger
recovery before C and the same for F and G i.e that G does not trigger
recovery before F.

Thanks,
-dimitri.