Re: One last comment on draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-traffic-parameters-06

Dimitri, can you confirm please that you are happy to have the new IPR boilerplate attached to the work.

Which IPR do you refer to ? Is there yet a new one (I have
sometimes the impression that the IPR boilerplates move faster than our own drafts) ?

<sigh>

idnits is your friend :-)

Or find a very recently submitted I-D and copy.

XML template is supposedly up-to-date.

Also, in Section 1 you have...

  These traffic parameters MUST be used when the L2SC value is
  specified in the LSP Switching Type field of a Generalized Label
  Request (see [RFC3471]) and the LSP encoding type is Ethernet. For
  example:

  o For Ethernet Private Line (EPL) services [MEF6], these traffic
parameters are applicable non-discriminately to all EVCs crossing a given port.

Does "all EVCs" mean "each EVC" or "shared amongst the group
of EVCs"?

The former, I will correct in the next release.

Thanks.

I think you had a couple of other minor comment.
The sooner you can respin, the sooner I can pass the I-D on to Ross.

Cheers,
Adrian