Re: Working group last call: draft-ietf-ccamp-confirm-data-channel-status-02

Dan,
It looks like the rev attached to your email was an older version, i.e., it doesn't have all the updates discussed in this and earlier e-mails. Do you have an more current rev?

I'll wait to comment on the attachment until you have a fully updated rev so we don't re-discuss closed topics.