Re: Changes in -07 of model document

markday@cisco.com said:
> Personally, I don't think that (b) is any better than (a), and might
> actually be worse.  So I'd be in favor of leaving the abstract alone.
> But maybe someone else has a better solution.

I agree that (a) beats (b),and i can live with it,
 but I have a suggestion along the lines of (b) that might be slightly more
palatable.  What do people think of

	"Content [distribution] internetworking (CDI) is the technology"

The brackets indicate that there's sort of a D there for the acronym, and the
body of the I-D would explain what this means.

Fred