"Group last calls"

Although we seem to be stuck in never-never land as far as resolving issues
of charter etc., the document editors agreeed that we should continue to
make progress on our drafts rather than waiting for the IAB to determine our
status.

To that end, I expect we will see a number of new drafts of CDI documents in
the next few weeks.  A few of the documents are clearly at a point where we
would put them into working-group last call if we were chartered as a
working group, so we're going to put them into "group last call".

My next message will be the first such "group last call", for the new (-08)
version of the model document.  I expect there will be a couple more in the
next couple of weeks.

--Mark