Re: Minutes of GRIP working group meeting

> A few weeks ago, I was talking with an ISP explaining him the interest of
> implementing GRIP documents. He argues that he was an IAP (Internet Access
> Provider) and not an ISP (Internet Service Provider). So, the GRIP document
> were not relevant for him. That was completely false because his company was
> also a Service Provider.
>
> In order to prevent any possible misunderstanding of the documents, is a
> definition of what we consider to be an ISP can be an interesting thing to
> add ?

I think this is an excellent idea.  We should add a section on
terminology, or at least some pointers to relevant RFCs where a
description might already have been written.  A small section at the front
of the document defining certain terms would definitely not hurt, though.
(Since this information will likely be common to all GRIP documents,
perhaps a separate draft on terminology is appropriate.)

Adam