Re: Minutes of GRIP working group meeting

Adam M Donahue <amd0978@acf3.nyu.edu> écrit :
> I don't think we need to provide a definitive definition.  But we should
> say what _we_ mean when using the term ISP.

I propose :

Internet Service Provider (ISP) : entity, service, organization, company, ...,
	providing IP paquet transport for somebody else.

We can restrict the definition to :
Internet Service Provider (ISP) : entity, service, organization, company, ...,
	providing IP paquet transport for somebody else, from an to Internet.

Tristan
--
Tristan.Debeaupuis@hsc.fr -=- Herve Schauer Consultants -=- TD1678