Re: draft-ietf-grip-isp-expectations-03.txt

> As I see it, since this paper is intended for publication as a BCP,
> it is essentially a suggestion of the best way of doing something, as
> currently understood.

and, in the ietf, 'best' is a matter of consensus.  and we are in the
process of establishing that consensus.  and it includes the remaining isps
who have not left the ieft community.  and a surprising number of them seem
to have some problems with the spin on this draft.  we should be able to
resolve this.

randy