Re: [idn] time to move

Eric:

We are talk about technological solutions and problems. We should allow
any opinions. ANY USERs have the right to ask for using his language
and his script.

ANY ATTACKs are nonsensical,it have no help to solve problem.

CNNIC are friendly to anyone.

What we should do is:
Keep quiet and think what's the best solution.

Deng Xiang
CNNIC CDNGROUP
2001.5.24