[idn] IDN Operations (Charprep, Zoneprep & IDNoverEPP)

Hi Everyone,

Just in case this didnt get through:

I have been working on a number of documents about Character Equivalence
preparation issues leading towards their implications to registration
provisioning such as EPP.  More specifically, a technical framework
(elaborating IDN-ADMIN) that provides a generic transaction architecture for
provisioning and zone preparations for IDNs.  I wonder if anyone might be
interested in discussing those topics... and I wonder if this list is an
appropriate forum.

What do people think?

Edmon

PS. I apologize to my side discussion with James about "his standard" which
might have obscured this discussion.