Re: [idn] IDN Operations (Charprep, Zoneprep & IDNoverEPP)

At 1:05 PM -0500 3/23/03, Edmon Chung wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Just in case this didnt get through:

I have been working on a number of documents about Character Equivalence
preparation issues leading towards their implications to registration
provisioning such as EPP.  More specifically, a technical framework
(elaborating IDN-ADMIN) that provides a generic transaction architecture for
provisioning and zone preparations for IDNs.  I wonder if anyone might be
interested in discussing those topics... and I wonder if this list is an
appropriate forum.
There are lots of folks interested in discussing them. I don't think the IDN WG list is appropriate because those discussions are outside the charter of the soon-to-be-closed-down WG. I have just created a new list for discussing the non-protocol parts of the area (see my previous message). For the protocol parts, such as how to handle whois, you should have the discussion on the appropriate protocol mailing list.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium