Re: [idn] New dates and location for IDNConnect

% At 10:43 AM -0700 8/29/03, Bill Manning wrote:
% >% Greetings again. We have rescheduled IDNConnect and made it much
% >% easier for all IDN developers to attend. Instead of a face-to-face
% >% event, IDNConnect will be online, running for five days near the end
% >% of September. Please see <http://idnconnect.jdna.jp/> for more
% >% information on the event and registration.
% >
% >For what it is worth,  a couple of TLDs are testing full IDN
% >capability by using the testbed @  www.rs.net  for punycoded
% >TLD lables.  If there are others that anticipate participation
% >in the IDNConnect effort that wish to have a fully IDN/punycode
% >FQDN for DNS, you may want to consider participating in that
% >testbed as well.
%
% Thanks, that's great to know. We are indeed planning on putting IDNs
% in all layer of the DNS hierarchy as one of the tests at IDNConnect.
% The test plan is that the participants will use the IDNConnect name
% server as the authoritative resolver for the tests. How can folks
% test this capability at www.rs.net?
%
% --Paul Hoffman, Director

	Yes they can.  Details on the website.