changing the subject (was [Solutions] Document Process Improvement WG)

Hi all,

> since I'm having cold feet over scheduling a BOF where the related mailing
> list has had close to zero traffic, this was a (pathetic) attempt to
> stimulate some discussion here :-)

Good point - we'd be very interested in getting feedback on the agenda
and proposed description?  Is there something we should be covering here
or something we should not be covering?

thanks,
John

PS - I have had some comments on it, that I need to add.

BOF NAME & ACRONYM: Comprehensive apprOACH to quality (COACH)
AREA:               General
BOF CHAIR(S):       Bernard Aboba, John Loughney

MAILING LIST: