From: ext Gonzalo Camarillo [mailto:Gonzalo.Camarillo@lmf.ericsson.se]
Sent: 18 June, 2003 10:53
To: Loughney John (NRC/Helsinki)
Subject: Re: Comprehensive apprOACH to quality (COACH) BOF

John,

When we were writing the SIP spec, we used CVS at Columbia (Henning) and
bugzilla at Jonathan's server. Now the bugzilla server is handled by
Robert.

We attempted to use the tracking changes feauture of WORD at the
beginning, but it turned out that we did not need it.

Gonzalo

--
Gonzalo Camarillo         Phone :  +358  9 299 33 71
Oy L M Ericsson Ab        Mobile:  +358 40 702 35 35