RE: FW: FW: FlowId and FlowIdOrAny

Well, that is why I suggested we should run it by the IPv6
WG. If FlowLabel and FlowLableOrAny are better descriptors
for the two TCs, then that is what we should use.

Is it still OK to also mention flowID in the DESCRIPTION
clause, so that people who have been using FlowId will
recognize it?

Thanks,
Bert