Re: FW: FlowId and FlowIdOrAny

>>>>> Wijnen, Bert (Bert) writes:

Bert> W.r.t. the 3rd point, that is exactly why I want the IPv6 WG to
Bert> check on this. Maybe they should own the document that creates
Bert> the new TCs.  In fact Biran Carpenter posted to diffserv/rap
Bert> mailing lists that the IPv6 has not finalized tehir I-D on what
Bert> exactly the IPv6 flowLabel field is/contains. So I have asked
Bert> him and IPv6 chair when we can expect the final word.

The relevant document seems to be draft-ietf-ipv6-flow-label-04.txt
and I am wondering if it is not possible to actually put the MIB
module which defines the TCs for flow lables right into this same
document.

Note that this document also has text about filters which others might
find interesting since I do not recall that MIBs/PIBs talk about how
you deal with packets where information is missing...

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder    <http://www.informatik.uni-osnabrueck.de/schoenw/>