RE: RFC3637 ETHER-WIS MIB module name

As Mike Heard is both the author of the MIB Review Guidelines, as well as the editor of the WIS MIB he is at best possible place to answer this :-)

My take is that this is a recommendation, it would have been nice to catch this earlier, but does not require a re-spin of the RFC. Sure, it would help if the tools would be extended to catch this.

Dan