RE: Looking for a TEXTUAL-CONVENTION to reference

Some discussion on "day Counter" is just taking place on atommib WG.
Not that it helps much I suspect... but you may want to chime
in.

Did you also take a look at the Scheduling related objects in RFC3231?
Not sure that is what you are looking for...  Maybe you should explain
what you want to achieve.

Thanks,
Bert