RE: Looking for a TEXTUAL-CONVENTION to reference

Bert,

Just check RFC 3231 as you suggested, the object Types defined in the
rFC was in general what I was looking for, but rather than replicating
same sort of  OBJECT-TYPEs, I was looking for straigth TCs.

Also some extra TC in enumeration forms (rather than BITS) could be
defined in parallel for convenience where the cases may not merit having
BITS.

What I've seen could be better is having the Disman group normalize the
diverse OBJECT-TYPEs to TCs so others like the AToMMIB group and others
can use.

Thanks,

Eduardo

Will propose something later to disman Group