InterSec cooperation?

Hello Basavaraj!

It was nice meeting with you at the Intersec BOF last IETF.

You expressed interest in the presentation my colleague
Thomas Woo made on Intermediary-based Services, their
requirements, etc.

First - thank you for your participation in the BOF, which
confirmed that the issues raised are important to be
discussed.

Now, let us get down to business? And start discussing those
rewquirements on the Intersec? On the mailing list, perhaps?
Or even begin working towards a possible solution...?

BTW, I'm told there was a paper sent by somebody from Nokia
on the same issue - but it was not presented at IETF. If you
are aware of it of such a paper - perhaps you could e-mail it
to me? Many thanks!

Regards,
Uri.

P.S. In case you haven't seen the mailing list details, here
they are.

Mailing list:
intersec@psg.com